What information do we collect about you?
We collect information that you provide by filling in forms, which are provided directly by us or found on our website overbit.com. This includes information provided at the time of applying to become a Customer of Abberton Trading Limited, when posting material, or when enquiring about further services of Abberton Trading Limited. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email addresses
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We do not collect or process any sensitive data unless we are required to by law such as in the event of a court case.
How will we use the information about you?
We may as part of our customer due diligence process verify the information/ID or other documentation you provide against third party databases based outside of the Republic of Seychelles.
We collect information about you to process your request, manage your account and, if you consent, to keep you informed about Abberton Trading Limited and our services that may be of interest to you and relevant to your requirements. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the Republic of Seychelles. We will use your information collected from the website to personalise and improve your repeat visits and for statistical analysis.
What security measures are in place?
Abberton Trading Limited uses industry-standard SSL certificates to encrypt website traffic to safeguard all data sent and received. No cryptographic private keys or Bitcoin private keys are held on Overbit servers.
We would like to send you information about Abberton Trading Limited and our services that will be of interest and benefit to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time. You have a right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy notices.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access- the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfound or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
- Right to correct- the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data- the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object- the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for a legitimate interest.
Changes to our privacy notice
How to contact us
Please contact us via email if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.