In January 2023 Overbit launched a brand new platform with more features including AI tools and trading bots.
In order to use the new platform, your account credentials need to be updated and balances must be migrated from the legacy platform.
First time to login to Overbit's new platform:
1. Go to Overbit.com
2. Click on the Login button at the top of the website.
3. Login with your existing Overbit account credentials.
4. You will be required to reset your password. Please enter a new password and confirm the code sent to your email address. Once done, click on Change.
5. Login to your new account with your new credentials.
6. Once you are logged in, hover over the Account tab and click on Profile & Security.
7. Under Two factor authentication, click on Setup.
8. Proceed to setup two factor authentication for your account using a Google authenticator application or similar device. Once you enter the code, click on Submit.
Your account security is now complete.
If you have a balance to migrate, proceed to step 9.
9. Click on the Deposit tab at the top of the trading interface.
10. Once you are on the deposit screen, if you have a balance in your legacy account, you will see pop-up in the top right hand side of the page, advising you of a balance to transfer. Click on the Transfer button.
11. Your account balance transfer should now be completed. Hover over the Wallet menu and click on Balance & Ledgers to see your account overview.