What is a Limit order?
A limit order sets the maximum or minimum price at which you are willing to buy or sell.
1. Select the direction of the order to Buy (Long) or Sell (Short).
2. Select your desired leverage. Crypto instruments have the option to be leveraged up to 50 times while, non-crypto instruments are up to 500 times leverage.
3. Set the price that you want the order to be executed.
4. Enter the quantity, which is the notional value of your order.
5. Click the Order button to place the order and your order will be fulfilled once it reaches your desired price.
You can view all your orders at the Active Orders tab under the Trader page.